Anonymous said: Would it be okay for non-black PoC to wear the shirts or? And what about protests - should white people be participating beyond protecting and supporting PoC protesting and mourning?
White people can participate in protests, however, participating in some of the chants would be inappropriate. Some other things white people can do beyond that would be to educate themselves and other white people around them about topics such as racism, racial profiling, white privilege, anti-blackness, etc. At least that’s where I would start because I don’t believe that you can truly protest something if you don’t have at least a basic understanding of it first.
- Zephra85: Airachnid is so gay.
- Zephra85: Like, I headcannon that cybertronians are generally defaulted at what we consider bi or pansexual
- Zephra85: But not Airachnid.
- Zephra85: She's gay as hell.
- Zephra85: LADIES ONLY PLZ